Join Our Team!
Accounting Specialist – Gilbert, AZ (Full-Time)
Summary of Responsibilities:
Candidate must effectively manage multiple client projects and meet deadlines while maintaining and ensuring accuracy of work product. Customer service driven candidate will work closely with our clients on tax, audit, and advisory services. This position may require overtime and travel during busy seasons.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
The ideal candidate for this will be someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, highly dependable, and has the ability to work well with in a team environment.
- Strong issue identification/ analysis and problem-solving skills
- Attentive to details, outstanding organizational skills, and ability to perform on multiple projects at a time.
- Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- An Associate’s degree in Accounting is desired
- Entry Level accounting experience required
- Experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word
HintonBurdick offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, an excellent learning environment, and an appreciation for work-life balance. The benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, holiday and PTO pay, and 401K.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Accounting Specialist – Gilbert” in the email subject.