Join Our Team!
Audit Specialist – St. George, UT (Full-Time)
Summary of Responsibilities:
An Audit Specialist provides audit services to help ensure that various departments are adhering to company guidelines and legal requirements. They document and record financial data and gather information used for reports, research, and financial statements.
Candidate must effectively manage multiple client projects and meet deadlines while maintaining and ensuring accuracy of work product. Customer service driven candidate will work closely with our smaller business clients. This position will require overtime during Audit busy seasons.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The ideal candidate will be someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, highly dependable, and has the ability to work well within a team environment.
- Strong issue identification/ analysis and problem-solving skills
- Attentive to details, outstanding organizational skills, and ability to perform on multiple projects at a time.
- Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- An Associate’s degree in Accounting is desired
- Entry Level accounting experience required
- Experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word
HintonBurdick offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, an excellent learning environment, and an appreciation for work-life balance. The benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, holiday and PTO pay, and 401K.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put Audit Specialist – St. George, UT in the subject line.