Join Our Team!
Front Desk Receptionist – St. George, UT (Part-Time)
Candidate must have excellent customer service, public relations, and telephone skills, present a professional appearance, positive attitude, and must be reliable, organized and detail oriented.
This position may fluctuate to full time during the busy tax seasons (February – April and September – October)
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Working knowledge of office equipment (Computer, printer, multi-line phone, copier, scanner, fax machine, etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, MS Word, Excel)
- Comfortability working with confidential and sensitive material
- Ability to handle all communication and tasks discreetly, sensitively, and efficiently.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Front Desk Receptionist – St. George office in the subject line.